Sunday, May 3, 2009
world famous CGM Night v4
Danny Choo and Andrew Shuttleworth put on the fourth fun edition of this Tokyo nerdfest at Nishi-Azabu's excellent Super Deluxe venue.
Among the highlights:
- Danny reveling in the glory of his new Nikon TV commercial
- Kevin Cooney (tokyocooney) announcing the launch of Jibtv, a website sharing Japanese TV with the world. Although, unfortunately, it's not available within Japan -- complain here).
- Cool demo by the CEO of EyeFi (although people were rude and talking loudly during the demo)
- People going nuts over the availability of new Poken (?)
- Jonny Li showing me how to do light painting with my D60
- Meeting Amano Ai!
(Photo: Steve Nagata)